Admissions Arrangements
Accessibility Plan
Admissions Policy (Nursery)
Admissions Policy
Anaphylaxis Policy
Anti Bullying Policy
Asthma Policy
Assessment Policy
Attendance Policy
Behaviour Policy
Charging & Remissions Policy
Children With Health Needs who Cannot Attend School Policy
Code of Conduct for Parents, Carers and Visitors
Collective Worship & Assembly Policy
Complaints Procedure Policy
Computing Curriculum Policy
Contact and Collections Policy
Curriculum Policy
Drugs Education Policy
EAL Policy
Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
Educational Visits Policy and Guidance
English Policy
Equality Policy
Equality Statement
Fabricated Illness and Induced Illness Policy
First Aid Policy
Fraud Policy
Home School Agreement
Homework Policy
ICT Acceptable Use Policy
Inclusion Policy
Induction Policy
Internet Safety Policy
Leagrave SEND Policy
Leave of Absence Policy for Pupils
Live Lessons Teaching Policy
Lock Down Policy and Procedures
Looked After Children Policy
Maths Policy
Maths Calculation Policy KS1
Maths Calculation Policy KS2
MFL Policy
Mid Phase Arrival Policy
Mobile Device and Acceptable Use PolicyMusic Policy
Packed Lunch Policy
Dealing with Persistent or Vexatious Complaints and Harrassment In School Policy
Peer on Peer Abuse Policy
Personal and Intimate Care Policy
Phonics Policy
Physical Activity and Sport Policy
Positive Handling Policy
PSHE Policy
Pupil Premium Policy
Relationships Education Policy
Return and Recovery Strategy
Safeguarding Policy
Safeguarding in Specific Circumstances
SEN Information Report 2021-22
SEN & Disability Policy
School Exclusions Policy
Social Media Policy
Supporting Pupils With Medical Needs Policy
Uniform Policy
Volunteer and Student Policy

It is the Governing Body who sets criteria for the allocation of in-year school places.  If you wish to download a copy of the In-Year Transfer Application Form, please click here.

The Local Authority has responsibility for admissions to Reception and High School transfer, not the school. Please check Luton Borough Council’s website for information on admissions to Reception or High School.

If you require a paper copy of the information provided on this website, please contact the school.